Our top priority has always been to provide an experience of restoration and rejuvenation to our clients. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You might notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of clients and staff which we’ve outlined below:
WHAT OUR TEAM HAS COMMITTED TO:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including 30 minutes between each appointment to deep clean.
- Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in the studio are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 100 or lower (in accordance with CDC recommendations) to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
- Enjoy our one-on-one service provided in the comfort and safety of your own private cart. By only accepting one appointment at a time, we are no longer able to do side by side sessions.
- All staff members will wear a mask and/or face shield, new smock/or outfit, and indoor only cart shoes during any interaction with a client.
WHAT WE ARE ASKING OUR CLIENTS TO COMMIT TO:
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (Clients with a temperature of 100 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Affirmation that you aren’t sick or haven’t been around anyone that has been sick
- Clients MUST wear a face mask/covering during their entire time you are visiting the cart. We offer a face-down mask alternative in which the client lays face-down into a pillowcase for easier breathing then is asked to keep mask on for any face-up work.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR NEXT VISIT:
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that guests be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other clients and studio employees.
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
All clients are asked to sign a consent form and answer the following health screening prior to their session via appointment reminders.
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had any close contact or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, the Client must reschedule at least 14 days later.
- Clients may arrive at least 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time to complete their temperature check via touchless thermometer and fill out our consent form if it wasn’t already done online. To give our therapists enough time to clean between sessions, all massages must start and end on time.
- The entire room is disinfected, including table, bolster, face cradle, door handles, drawer handles, cabinets stools, light switch and sink.
- Room will be prepared with fresh sheets and face cradle cover. For extra sanitation precautions, all blankets have been removed from treatment rooms and replaced with sheets.
- Massage therapists will wash their hands before going to the patio to greet their guests.
- Weather permitting, intakes will be done on our outside patio.
- Clients will remove their shoes prior to entering the cart.
DURING YOUR SESSION
- We will have all three windows of the cart open and the hepa filter going the entire time. If you would like us to open both doors, we can do that as well but keep in mind it is harder to control the temperature of the room and the level of the noise that way.
- Clients will be asked to wash their hands for 20 seconds before getting on the table.
- Once settled on the table, completely under the sheets, the client can ring our sanitized doorbell to alert the therapist they are ready for the session to begin.
- Massage therapists and clients will both have face coverings during the entire session.
AFTER EACH SESSION
- After getting dressed, clients will head over to our desk to use our contactless self checkout. Your therapist will make sure the door is open for your exit and can help if you have any questions.
- We give our staff a 30 minute turnover period between each session to perform the necessary sanitation protocols and complete the procedures detailed above.
Thank you from the Cart!