If you are running late to your massage, please call the Massage Cart at (503) 607-4991.
Over 12 hrs notice = no charge
Under 12 hrs notice= full scheduled
No Show= full scheduled fee
To cancel with over 12 hours notice:
- To cancel, our first choice is that you use the online booking system by going into your appointment confirmation and scrolling to the bottom of the email- then select the option to cancel.
- If you can’t cancel online, our second preference is to email the therapist at (their first name)@tinymassage.com. For example [email protected] Emails are a good option because there will be a written note of your cancellation showing the time when it was sent.
- Our third preference is for you to text a message with your name and appointment date/time to the administrator 503-929-3845. The administrator will then get ahold of the therapist.cancel your appointment or you will be charged for your session.
- Our fourth preference is for you to call the cart phone at 503-607-4991. You must leave a message with your name and appointment date/time.
- Please Note: Our online system will not let you cancel your appointment if it is under 12 hours.
- Even though you will be charged for cancellations under 12 hours, please do us the courtesy of emailing the therapist to let them know you won’t be showing up. You can email them at (their first name)@tinymassage.com. Our second preference would be to call the cart phone and leave a message with your name and appointment date/time on the cart phone at 503-607-4991. And third preference is that you text our administrator at 503-929-3845.
- Unless there are extenuating circumstances, you will be charged for any cancellations made under 12 hours from the session time. When you booked an appointment with us, that means your therapist literally blocked that work-time for you, instead of booking some other client. With proper cancellation notice in advance, we can easily book someone else in your spot, and get paid and things are fine. However, if you cancel without advance notice or do not show up for your appointment, we have to charge you and pay your therapist, because your therapist cannot pay their bills otherwise. So please be fair to your therapist, and either give us advance notice or do not dispute the charge in case of no-show or cancellation within 12 hours.
We thank you so much and appreciate your business!